Hon. Victor Ayomide Celebrates Akinyele LG Chairman, Hon. Wole Akinleye, on His Birthday

 


The Honourable Member representing Akinyele I State Constituency at the 3rd Assembly of the Oyo State Youth Parliament, Hon. Victor Ayomide has joined the citizens of Akinyele, the people of Oyo State, and well-wishers across the world in celebrating the Chairman of Akinyele Local Government, Hon. Wole Akinleye, on the occasion of his birthday.

Hon. Victor Ayomide Speaks

“Today, I celebrate greatly my father, our father, the number one citizen of our great local government, Akinyele Local Government, as he marks another year today.

Some weeks ago, I, alongside my colleague at the Oyo State Youth Parliament representing Akinyele II, Hon. Olanrewaju Fatiah, met with him, and it was more than a privilege for us. He spoke with us like we were his son and daughter, He accepted us like he had known us for ages. This is a gesture that is rare, and it makes me see him not just as the Chairman of our local government, Akinyele, but as someone who is like a father, whose name continues to resonate in every corner of our local government and Oyo State generally.

Not so long ago, we were rejoicing as he secured his second-term ticket to run for the office of Chairman of Akinyele Local Government for another term, and today again, we are rejoicing as he clocks another new age.

I enjoy being around elderly people with sound and brilliant minds, and it is a blessing to have him. Today, I pray that God in Heaven will continue to bless you and everything connected to you Sir. May every one of your aspirations come to fulfilment, and may you continue to progress in all that you do.

I once again celebrate you today, and I want to say, on behalf of all the youths in Akinyele I, that we love you and celebrate you greatly.

Happy Birthday to our number one citizen of Akinyele Local Government.”


 


Popular posts from this blog

AKINYELE CONSTITUENCY ONE: A call to serve

IGNITE EARLY ABILITIES (IEA)